Thursday 27 September 2012

mmmmm

M2M
M2M - Pretty Boy
M2m - The Day You Went Away
M2m - Don't Say You Love Me

MACY GRAY
Macy Gray - Why Didn't You Call Me

MACHINE GUN KELLY
Machine Gun Kelly - Invincible

Madonna
Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin
Madonna - Celebration
Madonna - 4 Minutes
Madonna - Girl Gone Wild
Madonna -Like A Virgin
Madonna - Material Girl
Madonna - Take a Bow
Madonna -Hung Up
Madonna - Like A Prayer
Madonna -Runaway Lover
Madonna - The way you look Tonight
Madonna -Santa Baby
Madonna - You Must Love Me
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Madonna -One More Chance
Madonna - Frozen
Madonna - You'll See
Madonna - I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You
Madonna - Live To Tell
Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
Madonna - Turn Up the Radio

Mae
Mae - The Sun and the Moon
Mae -We are so far Away
Mae -Giving it Away
Mae - Prologue

MAKING APRIL
Making April - Roses and Butterflies

Maksim Mrvica
Maksim Mrvica - Exodus
Maksim Mrvica - Croatian Rhapsody
Maksim Mrvica - Flight of the Bumblebee
Maksim Mrvica - Cubana
Maksim Mrvica - Amazonic
Maksim Mrvica - Hana's Eyes
Maksim Mrvica - Olympic Dream
Maksim Mrvica - Rhapsody on a Theme by Paganini
Maksim Mrvica - Wonderland

MAMAS AND THE PAPAS
Mamas and The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Mamas and the Papas - California Dreamin'

MANDO DIAO
Mando Diao - Down in the Past

MANDY MOORE
Mandy Moore - Cry
Mandy Moore - I See The Light
Mandy Moore - Only Hope
Mandy Moore - Only Hope (2nd vr)
Mandy Moore - Gardenia
Mandy Moore - Its Gonna Be Love

MARC COHN
Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis
March Cohn - Piano Sheetmusic Book

Marco Borsato
Marco Borsato - Afscheid Nemen Bestaat Niet
Marco Borsato - Als Alle Lichten Zijn Gedoofd
Marco Borsato -De Bestemming
Marco Borsato - De Speeltuin
Marco Borsato - Dochters
Marco Borsato - Dromen Zijn Bedrog
Marco Borsato - Everytime I Think Of You
Marco Borsato - Fijne Vent
Marco Borsato - Ik Heb Genoeg Aan Jou
Marco Borsato -Jij Alleen
Marco Borsato - Laat Het Los
Marco Borsato - Maskers Af
Marco Borsato - Nooit Meer Een Morgen
Marco Borsato - Slaap Maar
Marco Borsato - Vaderdag
Marco Borsato - Voor Altijd
Marco Borsato - Voorbij
Marco Borsato - Waarom Nou Jij
Marco Borsato - Wereld Zonder Jou
Marco Borsato - Wie
Marco Borsato - Zij
Marco Borsato - Zien Songbook

MARK MANCINA
Mark MANCINA - August Rush

MARIAH CAREY
Mariah Carey - H.a.t.e U
Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is
Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (2nd version)
Mariah Carey -We belong Together
Mariah Carey - Obsessed
Mariah Carey - Butterfly
Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker
Mariah Carey - When you Belive
Mariah Carey - Anytime you need a Friend
Mariah Carey -Breakdown
Mariah Carey -Hero
Mariah Carey -Love takes Time
Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
Mariah Carey -Whenever you Call
Mariah Carey - My All
Mariah Carey - Without You
Mariah Carey - Its like That
Mariah Carey - When I saw You
Mariah Carey -Someday
Mariah Carey - Shake it Off
Mariah Carey - Bye-Bye
Mariah Carey -Touch My Body
Mariah Carey -Always be my Baby
Mariah Carey - Through the Rain
Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
Mariah Carey - I still Believe
Mariah Carey - X-Girlfriend
Mariah Carey - Emotions album Songbook
Mariah Carey Collections Songbook

MARIE DIGBY
Marie Digby - Spell
Marie Digby - Stupid For You

MARIJA SERIFOVIC
Molitva - Marija Serifovic (Eurovision Winner)

MARILYN MONROE
Marilyn Monroe - I wanna be Loved

MARIT LARSEN
Marit Larsen - If a Song Could Get Me You

MARLON ROUDETTE
Marlon Roudette - New Age

MAROON 5
Maroon 5 - Come Away to the Water
Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (2nd vr)
Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (3rd vr)
Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (4th vr)
Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (5th vr)
Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (6th vr)
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (7th vr)
Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Maroon 5 - One More Night
Maroon 5 - ft Wiz Khalifa -Payphone
Maroon 5 - ft Wiz Khalifa -Payphone (2nd vr)
Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
Maroon 5 - This Love
Maroon 5 - She Be Loved
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Maroon 5 - If I Never See You Face Again
Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe
Maroon 5 - Must Get Out
Maroon 5 -Secret
Maroon 5 - Nothing lasts Forever
Maroon - Better that we Break
Maroon 5 - Misery
Maroon 5 - Misery (2nd vr)
Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa -Payphone
Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa -Payphone (2nd vr)
Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa -Payphone (3rd vr)
Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa -Payphone (4th vr)
Maroon 5 - Stutter
Maroon 5 -Wake Up Call
Maroon 5 - Tangled
Maroon 5 -Songs About Jane Songbook

MARTINA MCBRIDE
Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It
Martina Mcbride - Gods Will
Martina Mcbride - A Broken Wing
Martina Mcbride -There You Are
Martina Mcbride -Concrete Angel

MARVIN GAYE
Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Marvin Gaye - Greatest Hits Songbook

MARY J BLIGE
Mary J Blige -Be Without You
Mary J Blige - Family Affair
Mary J Blige - Love a Woman

MARY POPPINS
Mary Poppins - Feed the Birds
Mary Poppins - Anything Can Happen
Mary Poppins - Let's Hope Shw Will Stay

MASSIVE ATTACK
Massive Attack - Teardrop

MATCHBOX 20
Matchbox 20 - 3am
Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights
Matchbox 20 - Angry
Matchbox 20 - Unwell
Matchbox 20 - Push

MATT NATHANSON
Matt Nathanson - Heartbreak World

MAXENCE CYRIN
Maxence Cyrin Where Is My Mind

Mayday Parade
Mayday Parade - Three Cheers for Five Years
Mayday Parade - Miserable At Best
Mayday Parade - Black Cat
Mayday Parade - Stay
Mayday Parade - Terrible Things
Mayday Parade - You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground

MCFLY
Mcfly - The Ballad Of Paul K
Mcfly - Too Close For Comfort
Mcfly - Transylvania
Mcfly - All about You
Mcfly - 5 colours in her Hair
Mcfly - Obviously
Mcfly - Star Girl
Mcfly - Unsaid Things

MEATLOAF
Meatloaf - I would do anything for Love
Meatloaf -For Crying Out Loud
Meatloaf - Objects In The Rear View Mirror

MEGAN & LIZ
Megan & Liz - Are You Happy Now

MELANIE FIONA
Melanie Fiona - 4AM
Melanie Fiona - ChangeThe Record

MELISSA MANCHESTER
Melissa Manchester - Don't Cry Out Loud

MERCY ME
Mercy Me - I Can Only Imagine

METALLICA
Metallica - One
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Metallica - Fade to Black
Metallica - The Unforgiven
Metallica - Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
Metallica - Master of Puppets Songbook

METRIC
Metric - Help, I'm Alive

MGMT
MGMT - Electric Feel
MGMT - Kids
MGMT - Time To Pretend

MICHAEL BOLTON
Michael Bolton - Completely
Micahel Bolton - Forever
Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
Michael Bolton - Once In A Lifetime
Michael Bolton - Murder My Heart
Michael Bolton - Go the Distance
Micahel Bolton - Time, Love & Tenderness
Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman

MICHAEL BUBLE
Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet
Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet (link.2)
Michael Buble - Hollywood
Michael Buble -Moon Dance
Michael Buble - Home
Michael Buble - Feeling Good Click Here
Michael Buble -Everything
Michael Buble - Everything (2nd vr)
Michael Buble - Lost
Michael Buble - Me and Mrs Jones
Michael Buble -Save the last dance for Me
Michael Buble -Always on my Mind
Michael Buble -For once in my Life
Michael Buble - It had better be Tonight
Michael Buble - Quando, Quando,Quando
Michael Buble - Spiderman
Michael Buble -Sway
Michael Buble - Songbook

MICHAEL FRANTI
Michael Franti - Say Hey

MICHAEL GIACCHINO
Micahel Giacchino - Ellie's Theme(Up)

MICHAEL JACKSON
Michael Jackson & Akon - Hold My Hand
Michael Jackson - This Is It
Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon
Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Michael Jackson - You are not Alone
Michael Jackson -Earth Song
Michael Jackson - Human Nature
Michael Jackson - Human Nature (2nd vr)
Michael Jackson - Heal The World
Michael Jackson -Beat It
Michael Jackson -Thriller
Michael Jackson - One Day in your Life
Michael Jackson - The Lady In My Life
Michael Jackson -We are the World
Michael Jackson - Invincible
Michael Jackson - Childhood
Michael Jackson - Ben
Michael Jackson - Black Or White
Michael Jackson - Break of Dawn
Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Michael Jackson - One More Chance
Michael Jackson - Rock With You
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
The Jackson 5 - Can You Feel It
Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie
Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
Jackson 5 - ABC
Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
Michael Jackson - Thriller(songbook)
Michael Jackson - Invincible(complete songbook)

MICHAEL KAMEN
Michael Kamen - Band of Brothers

MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK
Michael Learns To Rock -Take me to your heart
Michael Learns to Rock - That's why you go Away
Michael Learns To Rock - 25 Minutes

MICHAEL NYMAN
Michael Nyman- The Heart Asks Pleasure First
Michael Nyman - Big My Secret(The Piano)
Michael Nyman The Piano Songbook

MICHAEL W. SMITH
Michael W.Smith - Do You Dream Of Me
Michael W.Smith - Freedom
Michael W.Smith - Emmanuel
Michael W.Smith - Above All

MICHELLE BRANCH
Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now?
Michelle Branch -Everywhere
Michelle Branch - All You Wanted
Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
Michelle Branch - One of these Days
Michelle Branch - Breathe

MIKA
Mika - Blame It On The Girls
Mika - Rain
Mika - We Are Golden
Mika - Any Other World
Mika - My Interpretation
Mika - Stuck In The Middle
Mika - Lollipop
Mika - Love Today
Mika -Grace kelly
Mika -Over my Shoulder
Mika -Billy Brown
Mika-Happy Ending
Mika - Relax(Take It Easy)
Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion Songbook

MIKE OLDFIELD
Mike Oldfield - Man in the Rain
Mike Oldfield - The Watchful Eye
Mike OldfieldMoonlight Shadow

MIKE POSNER
Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (2nd vr)
Mike Posner  - Looks Like Sex
Mike Posner - Please Don't Go (trombone)

MILES DAVIS
Miles Davis - Autumn Leaves

MILEY CYRUS
Miley Cyrus - Bottom of the Ocean
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed (2nd vr)
Miley Cyrus - Every Rose Has Its Torn
Miley Cyrus - He Could Be The One
Miley Cyrus - I Hope You Find It
Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA
Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You
Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You (2nd vr)
Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You (3rd vr)
Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You (4th vr)
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Miley Cyrus - The Climb(2nd Vr)
Miley Cyrus - The Climb (3rd vr)
Miley Cyrus - Butterfly Fly Away
Miley Cyrus - One In A Million
Miley Cyrus - See You Again
Miley Cyrus - See You Again (2nd link)
Miely Cyrus - I Miss You
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (Pg.1)
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (Pg.2)
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (Pg.3)
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (ver.2)
Miley Cyrus -Goodbye
Miley Cyrus - Fly on the Wall
Miley Cyrus - Simple Song - ( Pg.1 ) ( Pg.2 ) ( Pg.3 )
Miley Cyrus - Piano Solo(The Last Song)
Miley Cyrus - Start All Over
Miley Cyrus - The Best Of Both Worlds
Miley Cyrus - Nobody's Perfect
Miley Cyrus - Nobody's Perfect (2nd vr)
Miley Cyrus - Steve's Theme
Miley Cyrus - Stay
Miley Cyrus - Stay (2nd vr)
Miley Cyrus - Stay (3rd vr)
Miley Cyrus - Wherever I Go

MIRANDA COSGROVE
Miranda Cosgrove - Kissin You

MIRANDA LAMBERT
Miranda Lambert - Over You

MISSY HIGGINS
Missy Higgins - Any Day Now
Missy Higgins - Angela
Missy Higgins - Don't Ever
Missy Higgins - Katie
Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers
Miss Higgins - They weren't There
Missy Higgins - Going North
Miss Higgins - This is how it Goes
Missy Higgins - Peachy
Miss Higgins - The Sound of White
Miss Higgins - Casualty
Miss Higgins -Nightminds
Miss Higgins - The special Two
Missy Higgins - Steer
Missy Higgins - Where I Stood

MOBY
Moby - In This World
Moby - Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad
Moby - Porcelain
Moby - In My Heart
Moby - The Rafters
Moby - South Side
Moby - Extreme Ways

MODERN TALKING
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul

MODEST MOUSE
Modest Mouse - Float On

MOHOMBI
Mohombi ft Nicole Scherzinger - Coconut Tree
Mohombi - In Your Head

MORANDI
Morandi - Angels

MORRIS ALBERT
Morris Albert - Feelings

MOULIN ROUGE
Moulin Rouge -Your Song
Moulin Rouge - One day I'll fly Away
Moulin Rouge- Come what May
Moulin Rouge - Nature Boy

MR HOLLANDS OPUS
Mr Hollands Opus - Coles Song

MULAN
Mulan - I'll Make a Man out of You
Mulan - Reflection
Mulan - Songbook

MUMFORD and SONS
Mumford and Sons - After the Storm
Mumford and Sons - Dust Bowl Dance
Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
Mumford and Sons - Timshel
Mumford and Sons - The Cave

MUNGO JERRY
Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime

MUSE
Muse - Survival
Muse - Agitated
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Muse - Apocalypse Please
Muse - Exogenesis Symphony Part-1 (Overture)
Muse - Exogenesis Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)
Muse - Exogenesis -(Part I,II,III)
Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon)
Muse - Neutron Star Collison (Love is Forever)
Muse - Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)(2nd vr)
Muse - Mk Ultra
Muse - Starlight(Piano riff)
Muse - Falling Away With You
Muse - Hoodoo
Muse -Take a Bow
Muse - Hysteria
Muse - Ruled by Secrecy
Muse - Sing for Absolution
Muse - Starlight
Muse -Bliss
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Muse -In your World
Muse -New Born
Muse -Feeling Good
Muse -Space Dementia
Muse -Unintended
Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
Muse - The Small Print
Muse - Time is Running Out
Muse - Thoughts of a dying Atheist
Muse -Endlessly
Muse -Sunburn
Muse - Apocalypse Please (Pg.1)
Muse - Apocalypse Please (Pg.2)
Muse - Apocalypse Please (Pg.3)
Muse - Apocalypse Please (Pg.4)
Muse - Apocalypse Please (Pg.5)
Muse - United States of Eurasia
Muse - Uprising
Muse - Absolution Songbook
Muse - Showbiz Songbook
Muse - Origin Of Symmetry

MUSIQ SOULCHILD
Musiq Soulchild - Don't Change

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
My Chemical Romance - Helena
My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To the Black Parade
My Chemical Romance - Cancer
My Chemical Romance -Dead
My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
My Chemical Romance - Our Lady Of Sorrows
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted
My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted (2nd vr)
My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na
My Chemical Romance -The Sharpest Lives
My Chemical Romance - To the End
My Chemical Romance- You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
My Chemical Romance- I don't love You
My Chemical Romance- I'm Not Okay
My Chemical Romance- Sleep (Intro)
My Chemical Romance - Heaven Help Us
My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers
My Chemical Romance - Sing

MY FAIR LADY
My Fair Lady - Ascot Gavotte
My Fair Lady - Wouldn't It Be Lovely
My Fair Lady - I Could Have Danced All Night
My Fair Lady - On the Street Where You Live
My Fair Lady - Musical Score

No comments:

Post a Comment